Zenegra is a generic Sildenafil-containing medicine intended for use in urology – for the most part in the treatment of erectile dysfunctions of different origin. The drug provides regulation of the enzymic activity of the specific phosphodiesterase and releases nitric oxide that provides the muscle-relaxing effect. The active ingredient also maintains a certain level of blood pressure in the penis, providing a proper erectile response. The usual effect lasts no less than 4 hours; however, some patients report 18 and more hours of increased sexual arousal.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
Zenegra is part of the large class of time-tested medications designed to treat impotence. Said condition may be caused by a number of various factors: physiological and psychological stresses, diabetes, overwork, oncological diseases, old age, etc. Usually, the therapist establishes a treatment regimen depending on the nature of the problem you are dealing with, and the potential solutions may vary from recreational activity to surgical intervention.
Whereas the exact nature of the disorder may significantly differ, the symptomatic treatment is virtually the same in most cases. The drug intensifies the vascular supply of the pelvic area, enhances the oxygen supply of genitalia and reduces the pressure in the blood vessels reaching the penile tissues. As a result, the body becomes capable of a normal erection.
Thanks to its general soothing properties, the use of this medication is also stipulated in the modern healing strategy of curing arterial hypertension.
How to take
Prior to choosing this medicine, you should make certain tests to ensure that you are not allergic to it and conduct a detailed consultation with your attending doctor. Taking this medication in combination with any other erectile stimulator, alcohol, anesthetics or narcotics is strictly forbidden. Disregarding this instruction may lead to the hazardous effects threatening your health.
The medication is not designed for the prophylactic therapy of impotence. Take it 15-20 minutes before the potential intercourse.
It provides a short-time effect and an average period of time during which the drug’s action is most notable varies from 2 hours to 6 hours. The average period of time after which the body is ready for intercourse seldom exceeds 30 minutes.
- Do NOT increase the dosage or use the medication in combination with other stimulators.
- Avoid using it when taking part in the therapy with the drugs containing nitrates. The simultaneous use of these medicines may result in fatal consequences.
- The medication cannot be considered an aphrodisiac. It does not substitute the sexual stimuli but rather creates the favorable conditions for achieving an erection.
- The medication must be used with special restrictions in patients suffering from a physical deformity of the penis.
- The drug must not be taken by people under eighteen years old.
- The drug is not intended for use by pregnant women or women in general.
- Taking the drug may lead to the abrupt loss of vision/hearing.
- Although the drug is not considered a habit-forming, it should not be used longer than necessary in order to avoid complications.
The list of adverse reactions caused by Zenegra generally coincides with the equivalent range of side effects characteristic for other PDE5 inhibitors. Taking the drug may result in diarrhea, nausea, blurred vision, dizziness, headache, sleeplessness, etc.
The correct use of the drug significantly reduces the frequency of side effects, including the most severe ones. Some of these effects disappear throughout the periodic treatment with Zenegra. Nevertheless, any worsening of your condition that may be caused by the medication should be considered a reason for an immediate consultation with a healthcare specialist.